Anyone fancy a trip down to the ace cafe

wsa down there last friday and would be up for going again sometime soon, wasnt very busy while i was there unfortunatly

That'd be cool. Just let me know when and I'll see if I got the date free. My other half lives in Camberley so was thinking about doing a trip down to Pompey if you're up for coming too? I really want to take my bike down the A32. Used to drive down there loads and always wished I'd had a bike to enjoy it!! Now I have :)

Depends what your coming dwn here for?

Most meet up at the view point on portsdown hill

Big burger wagon up there and the Churchillian pub over the road

:cheers:

Not much really, would just be a nostalgic trip back (I spent a few years down in pompey) and just cos I want to ride that road! :)

Ah yes, the burgervan on Portsdown hill! I never actually had anything to eat from there although I heard good things! Doesn't help I don't eat beef though....

Have you been to the Osborne pub in Stubbington Jixxerman? I used to like that pub a lot overlooking the Isle of Wight

Its on Hill Head Road. If you're coming from Fareham, carry on as if you're going to Stubbington, go straight at the roundabout where you would turn right to go to the village green and its the right turn just before the shell garage. Lovely views. Would have been perfect out in the beer garden yesterday!