HARTFORD MARINA - Organise your meets here!!

Hello :D

To Aaron, Sam etc (don't know your screen-names) who me and Laura rode home with last night from the Marina...

...Yes, you are faster than us.

if you went back roads, i'm guessing sam wasn't hanging about at all! shame I missed it, may pop along next week.

I'm Aaron :P

I thought I'd hang back and let you two catch up ;)

Didn't feel terribly comfortable with my jeans on and chain making iffy noises but it was a good ride, we'll have to meet up again.

Oh thanks!!! To be fair i think jayne was probably going a little slower than usual so she wouldn't lose me.

Yeah defo, will be going that way for a few weeks now to avoid the gritty road!

and he said he'd be having an easy ride back..... dread to think how fast he rides normally!! :D

oh, he wasn't even trying? Blimey! it can be a fairly spirited ride when he is.... :lol:

However, I'm sure he was obeying all traffic laws....don't want to get him trouble. :wink:

Nice to meet you all...

Me and Laura are down the Marina most Tuesday nights really... Last night was fantastic weather for it - just hope it holds out!

I love biking in a convoy! :D

You need to come out more often than just tuesdays!

oh, he wasn't even trying? Blimey! it can be a fairly spirited ride when he is.... :lol:

However, I'm sure he was obeying all traffic laws....don't want to get him trouble. :wink:

Oh of course...im sure he was..!!! :D

Im with you on that one jayne, much nicer riding in a convoy :)

Nice to meet you all...

Me and Laura are down the Marina most Tuesday nights really... Last night was fantastic weather for it - just hope it holds out!

I love biking in a convoy! :D

You need to come out more often than just tuesdays!

Well, if something good is going down, then let us know, we'll be there if we can! (And if it doesn't involve getting up early at a weekend!) :P

Me and Nman have vaguely discussed something this sunday, may well be in the afternoon after my rowing sunday morning and Nman's inevitable hangover. Other than that, it'd be good to arrange a large gathering, had 5 going to rutland water a few weeks back (6 if we had waited for yorbanit....)

I shall be there, bringing a pillion aswell, he did have his own bike until a lorry driver decided to stop in front of him and then reverse over him :shock: not sure if we will make it to yours yet Neil

No probs mate, hope the missus gets well soon. Quick one of me so you know who to look out for when you do get over. Will only be you and GOG travelling up on Sunday, seems most of us have had to pull out for various reasons.

1916114696_Copyof100_0211.thumb.jpg.2fe5e5cb5a3eb529a06596437a8a35fe.jpg