HARTFORD MARINA - Organise your meets here!!

Good to see ya Tracy.

Like I said on other thread, weather looking crap for tonight so i`ll give it a miss this week peeps. See you next if I`m not up north somewhere.

Yep, weather pending, but looking at the forecast it looks like rain, so if the roads are wet and it looks like crap then I`ll bow out. Do you guys want to meet at mine for 6.30 as usual or go straight there ????

Yeh its not looking great, absolutely chucking it down at the mo, had to miss running last night so will probaly run instead tonight now unless the weather picks up

I`m much of the same mind there Dave although I went to the gym last night. Feel feckin stiff as a board this morning.

Hopefully next week peeps.

which gym you at Nman? I'm going to go to sawtry one, they've got £10 for 10 days on at moment, might well join properly though. I'll then be able to use huntingdon/st ives etc as well. Think i've had enough of the rowing game for a while!

Would have gone, but got a few messages from people about not going and it looked a little iffy so I parked baby in bed, and sat and had a couple of glasses of cider instead.