HARTFORD MARINA - Organise your meets here!!

Another good night at the Marina...

And finally, after much anticipation, Gubba has stepped up to the challenge and named his bike too... introducing Ursula!!! Well done Gubba, a truly original and fitting title.

Hopefully Honky, Twinkles, Cinderella and Ursula will all be out again soon. And of course me and Laura with our bikes, who shall remain nameless (why would anyone* name their bike???)

*normal person

:lol:

Another good night at the Marina...

And finally, after much anticipation, Gubba has stepped up to the challenge and named his bike too... introducing Ursula!!! Well done Gubba, a truly original and fitting title.

Hopefully Honky, Twinkles, Cinderella and Ursula will all be out again soon. And of course me and Laura with our bikes, who shall remain nameless (why would anyone* name their bike???)

*normal person

:lol:

OH MY GOD :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

• 2 weeks later...

Weather looking good for tomorrow night. I`m leaving mine at 6.30 if anyone wants to join me for the ride over. Won`t be many more so I`m going to make the best of the good weather while we can.

haha, that's the sort of "denial" that unfortunately fuels the silly naming business.

let's think of equally unique names for Lau and Jayne's bikes....

Bernard?

Archibold?

Jasper?

tweedle dum and tweedle dee?

• 2 weeks later...

Didn`t make it last night. The flats being decorated and it was shit when I got in from work. Had to clear up before making tea then couldn`t be arsed.