Willingham Woods (Lincs,near Market Rasen) Sun 12 April 1pm

chris128

Dont worry about that... its not a race... and if people do wanna open it up, they willl shoot off but then drop back again, and will always be someone with ya. I just want a nice chilled afternoon :thumb:

Guest scol1

Techno.............will you be going to Viks on M62,could tuck in behind you at J30.

I'll check message board in morning for reply / time ,as I'm just about to go out on the razzz.

J.

See u all there, am looking forward to it lots! :mrgreen:

See u around half ten tenko :thumb:

If anyone has any spare disposable ear plugs can they bring me a set plz... dont appear to have any... ta :)

See u all there, am looking forward to it lots! :mrgreen:

See u around half ten tenko :thumb:

If anyone has any spare disposable ear plugs can they bring me a set plz... dont appear to have any... ta :)

I can get stacks of them from work, I'll bring you a couple of sets ok

Aww thank you :thumb:

Usually have a big bag full, but appear to have run out :? Reckon gonna be needed on back of the blade... hopefully will find a set in drawer :)

Aww thank you :thumb:

Usually have a big bag full, but appear to have run out :? Reckon gonna be needed on back of the blade... hopefully will find a set in drawer :)

You're welcome

Mighty Mariner (Tony) just popped in to pick those leathers

They fit his lad pretty damn well....a bloody sight better than they did me thats for sure

Nice one :thumb: Glad I suggested that he was actually close enough to pop by and try them lol...

:lol: yes it did seem a bit silly

Now looks like I'll be popping over your side of the river to try some gear on now.... :roll: