Beautiful Weather Ride

Fozzie

I wonder if we could start a thread for posting pictures of roads we are using and bikes on days such as this...

Anyway, the weather today was perfect. At points there wasnt a single cloud in the sky so naturally after my test ride on the VFR this morning I took out the RS for a good old fashioned ride down the back roads... Here are the pictures...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3561/3452793926_17d6de7cb2.jpg

This picture was taken near High Legh. I was planning on a run upto the cat and fiddle but to me this road is more fun. Alot more narrow and less busy.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3632/3452792562_de90d2df7c.jpg

If I told you how fast I took that bend you'd never believe me... :lol:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3613/3452796766_671ef97f58.jpg

Finally, the bike. Its now had a better exhaust system put on to work better with the powervalve. Shoots past 100mph quite easily now though Its being up cog'd to make it cruise nicely.

Gorgeous day, Gorgeous road, Gorgeous bike. Come on folks, while the weathers good get out there and show off the roads you use and the bike you used for it :D

Thought Id just share these...

Im stuck in work all day! wish i was'nt its a proper nice day today. Gonna go for a good ride when i finish down to my bro's house in Ellesmere port think ill take the back roads from Chester and make the most of the great weather. Workin all day tomorrow too :crybaby:

I wonder if we could start a thread for posting pictures of roads we are using and bikes on days such as this...

Anyway, the weather today was perfect. At points there wasnt a single cloud in the sky so naturally after my test ride on the VFR this morning I took out the RS for a good old fashioned ride down the back roads...

ahh now that's just not fair.... i won't be out on mine 'til the summer at this rate :cry:

032.JPG.2986f0dff659bf849414364b745e115b.JPG

I went out first thing.. down from sheffield to froggatt, calver, past Hassop Hall to Bakewell.. off to Matlock, then back via Beeley, Chatsworth, then Calver again, Stoney Middleton, Chapel, Winnats Pass, Castleton for a cuppa, then Hope, Hathersage, and back home..

About 70 miles of pure joy..

VFR done about 1400 miles now, and getting smoother and sounding better every mile...

Nice pictures there Daz. Sort of owned mine a bit :lol: need to go out and find some more spectacular roads :D

Should get more people going out and showing off their road and their bikes :) Get a forum riding gallery going 8-)

i would get some phots but ive got no room in my leathers to carry my DSLR :)

I had the same problem.. So took my small rucksack out. If I fell off that would have been very expensive the replace it.

Gorgeous day... just tracking on google maps where to go to get some more pictures of roads that are good to ride..

Do any of you have a smart phone? There is an app called Footsteps that will imbed a GPS location into a picture that you take on your mobile so you always know where you were when you took the photo, Also if you put the image onto a websit it'll give other users the option to open the location in google maps and plan a route to it! There is also another one called track my run which plots the route you take when you go out for a run (or ride!) so you can share with friends where you have been. Both pretty good applications. If anyone wants them for a pocket PC then drop me a line and i can E-Mail the setup file to you (Free ofc!!)

I bought one of these cameras to use on my bike, fits in my jackets inside pocket nicely.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/A735-Digital-Ca ... B0015LQFLQ

It was £40 from Play when I got it. (Mine's black as well but that doesn't really matter. :lol:) Pictures aren't too bad either.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n245/MonkeyKnuckle/GEDC0016.jpg