TMBF 'Beetle Drive' Saturday 5th September!!

Guest Dan

Oh my god, the last time was a scary experience for techno.... but now hes more familiar with keith after sharing a cabin with him and 2 others.... in fact we have all seen way to much of keith to be healthy!!

Yes sweetie...are u sleeping with Bigfoot again?

Not sleeping with him :shock: but in the vicinity is fine :lol: If keith comes and is on his own!

And some people have seen way more than me thank god!! :lol:

Might not be comin to this now, as parents just asked if i wanna go on holidays with them coming back on the 5th ... although we are just goin north to the seaside camping, so i might just depart in the morning straight here! will let you guys know tho

Josh

x

Sounds great. I'll probably travel down to you on the day and take it from there. I'm quite happy to do it on my own or to be part of a team if anyone needs to make the numbers up? Beter bring my Sherlock Holmes deerstalker and magnifying glass to look for the clues.... :?

I'm in, (note to self... travel LIGHT.. lol)

wanderer, pm me and we'll sort out the ride down..

Definately up for it, just waiting on me passing my test! :D

Obviously let ya know nearer the date if thats ok. No fun in the car.

You would be more than welcome in the car anyway, and you could still enjoy the olympics in the evening (or even just the beer)

Definately up for it, just waiting on me passing my test! :D

Obviously let ya know nearer the date if thats ok. No fun in the car.

if you get there in the car, with your gear, someone might offer you a pillion ride.. :)

I'm sure simon's right suzi.

Don't worry about teams folks we'll sorrt you out when you get here...although you don't have to go in teams you can enter on your own or in pairs if you'd prefer.

You could also do it in the car if u really wanted to...it's about picking up points not speed.

My better half loves treasure hunts and the like and would have been up for this but we are attending my boss's wedding on the 5th so can't make it. If your planning another for next year we could be up for that though. :cheers:

Damn.. next time! :)