BMF Cambs and East anglia ride out!

Yep, you did have other bikes behind you. We got walking around and Roy made a move, then Darren, Dean and I said we may as well head back home too. To be honest, if I`m standing/walking about for too long my back starts giving me gip so having been around the stalls about twice I was ready to split myselfe. Did you enjoy it ????

yeah, the roadworks at st neots aren't helpful! Didn't realise you'd left so early neil, no wonder we didn't see you!

Ash got some bargains, I was v. tempted by a one piece RST leathers, but will just wait until spring probably. when i've got some money!

Yep I saw an RST ST-1 suit, ideal for Sam for £150. They normally go for a round £299 so bloody good bargain. The Richa tent was doing jackets for £40 and trousers for £40. Not crap either, just oldish stock. and who gives a feck if it`s not this years design.

I'm still recovering from my weekend...

Got there Friday afternoon around 4.00. set up the site and then hit the booze. Most of our lot where pissed by 9.00. someone suggested we hit the fair and go on the dogems. one way and no head on crashing.....yer right. :up: we all had a ball. carried on drinking till late. Spent much of Saturday chilling on the club stand. Went for a walk on Saturday afternoon, had a look at some of the stalls, when I got back I was told someone had been asking for me...Sorry I missed you, who ever you where. Not sure if the guys where pulling me leg but Blond, Blue eyed and very pretty was mentioned. :crybaby: oh well. Saterday evening was a repeat of Friday but with a couple of guys pissed, inviting anyone and everyone back to our site for a party..they where both fast asleep by 10.00.. we cancelled their party. :cheers: result. time left to sit and chill.

Sunday, as it was such a good day I think more people made the effort to get out. loads of families with kids. I went off and done a little shopping, new visor for me lid. blue tint, road legal but for daytime use only. Also picked up a new waistcoat. Loads of gear I would liked to have bought but can't get carried away.

We packed up and left at 16.30, first stop was the services for fuel then the run home. by the time I had unpacked had a shower and some grub it was time for bed and the lovely thought of WORK in the morning...Arggggg :evil:

Just thought i'd drop a line in here. Was really great to meet you Mikey, and nice to see Gubba, Ask and Craig again. Hope everyone got some bargains!

Managed to get a lever... for £5! ... That doesn't actually fit my bike :evil: LOL

Ho hum, same time next yr eh? :wink:

Managed to get a lever... for £5! ... That doesn't actually fit my bike :evil: LOL

The brake lever didn't fit... bummer :(

Next year sounds good... and I'l be on a real bike Wahooo :P

Ash watch out I'l be overtaking you on them twisties ;)

Leave slow coach behind :lol:

she said she didn't mind us blasting off right? :P :P

The brake lever didn't fit... bummer :(

Next year sounds good... and I'l be on a real bike Wahooo :P

Ash watch out I'l be overtaking you on them twisties ;)

Leave slow coach behind :lol:

she said she didn't mind us blasting off right? :P :P

Nout wrong with the YBR! Good old bike =) Got on mine yesterday after being on the 6, nearly threw it across the road picking it up off the side stand lol