folding handlebars?!

skatefreak

Hey, so i'v bought a motorbike but alas it doesnt fit down the allyway at my house,

the bikes fairly big for a 125 (Kymco stryker 125) and the handlebars are pretty wide and trimming them down, not to much but a chap i know who has a fair bit of riding experience says that it would be to much to maintain good riding characteristics...

Soooo, i'm wondering as i dont want to have this bike locked out on the street, if there is anyone out there that makes or produces handlebars that can be made shorter for moving around.

It doesnt seem like it should be that much of a problem and off the top of my head it seems to me that there are many ways to do it so its fairly quick release and yet solid and reliable for riding...

Any thoughts would be much appreciated!

Best regards

-Chris Jvr

73cm wide with two gates which are narrower but not by to much and passable really...

I'm thinking of getting some narrower handlebars and just trying it anywho because the insurance will be higher if its kept on the street and i dont want it to get stolen :|

Although saying that i need to get it insured tomrow and it will probably cost more to get the insurance changed *sighs*...

But i cant get to the place to get the handlebars without riding there because its pretty out of the way...

sooo, folding handlebars would be far more conventient...

I'm sure i'v mentioned it before and its such a basic concept i'm pretty sure it could be done safely to be honest....

-Jvr

ps, the handlebars are 85cm including bar weights on the end...