Ride to the wall

Guest wasted_ace

I will be heading up to take part in the Ride To The wall event on the 10th October..i will be taking my son as he hasnt been on anything like this before..i will be heading up from Worcester so if anybody from the south Midlands fancies riding along then let me know.. :)

• 2 weeks later...
I will be heading up to take part in the Ride To The wall event on the 10th October..i will be taking my son as he hasnt been on anything like this before..i will be heading up from Worcester so if anybody from the south Midlands fancies riding along then let me know.. :)

Why not Ride with 1066mcc based in SOUTH BIRMINGHAM......... 8-)

1066MCC:~Two meeting points:~ Rose & Crown, A435, Portway, J3/M42, B48 7JD @ 8:45am. From there we will be taking the M42 north to junction 10, up the A5 towards Tamworth then taking the A453/B5404 to the Sir Robert Peel Hospital Plantation Lane. We plan to be at the Hospital at 9:45am, and this will be the second meeting point. From there to Drayton Manor Park.

Learner riders:~ Please DO NOT turn up at the Rose & Crown as we will be taking the motorway. If you can make your way to the Sir Robert Peel Hospital, Plantation Lane, Mile Oak, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B78 3NG arriving no later than 9:45am. Thank you.

Ride Safe

Mr.M :cheers:

Why not Ride with 1066mcc based in SOUTH BIRMINGHAM......... 8-)

1066MCC:~Two meeting points:~ Rose & Crown, A435, Portway, J3/M42, B48 7JD @ 8:45am. From there we will be taking the M42 north to junction 10, up the A5 towards Tamworth then taking the A453/B5404 to the Sir Robert Peel Hospital Plantation Lane. We plan to be at the Hospital at 9:45am, and this will be the second meeting point. From there to Drayton Manor Park.

Learner riders:~ Please DO NOT turn up at the Rose & Crown as we will be taking the motorway. If you can make your way to the Sir Robert Peel Hospital, Plantation Lane, Mile Oak, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B78 3NG arriving no later than 9:45am. Thank you.

Ride Safe

Mr.M :cheers:

Hi there Mr M...sorry i missed out on riding in with you guys but only just checked the site to find the mesage..had a great day out..the meet and ride was excellent..well organised,plenty of facilities and a great sunny day...the NMA was a beautiful place and the service at the memorial steps was moving..i think there were a few tears as the last post was sounded and the swirl of the bagpipes filled the air..i shall be back again..a massive thanks to all who organised and created this event..truly one of the best i have ever attended..