sat or sun 7th or 8th

right guys as ive managed to get you lot on a ride out im now gonna have to break the news that through no choice of my own and being very utterly pissed off with this i am now working. the fact that i am classed as a relief officer i am expected to cover when needed and after all this they decide to tell me today im gonna be working 12 am till 8 pm. So sorry guys dont really know what else to say ...... hopefully see you tuesday (if anyone is there) hope the day goes well and the weather holds out i'll be bloody working.....

Whats an observed ride...someone going to see you do it ?????? :lol:

I`ll be out too, not to sure where just going to go where the wheels take me. Need to be in the Barly Mow in Hartford by 12.30 though so can`t go far.

yeah, will have the guy grom goddy following me and looking at what i be doing.

need to brush up on a few things for advanced test, which i'll be putting in for tomorrow too!

Like I say Matt, I`ll be about, just cruising around till about 11.30. If you want to meet up, text me cus I`ll be leaving work soon and out of computer range. If we get on a good run I`ll cancell the pub. I`m supposed to meet the crew of the two boats going on next years holiday but I`m sure Al will understand if I don`t turn up. Its not compulsory and I have met most of them already.

Sorry Steve if you went along to the marina. I waited for 15mins until about 10.33 and then rode onto the other meet point and waited there for 20 mins.

Come on guys you could have texed me, I do occasionally look at my phone :D

apologies for not getting the message out, I was expecting someone to turn up to take over from me at the rowing...which didn't happen.

bit cold this morning aint it? I saw on the weather forecast that its not going to rain so decided to take bike. Got cold and wet and a misted helmet. darn fog.

Get a pinlock for the visor, no chance of fogging up with one of them, and yes it was bloody cold the hands were freezing by the time I got to work. How did the supervised ride go, must have been a good un to do 200 miles ? :shock:

yeah, good long one, wasn't on top form though, being a bit too careful with wet roads.

Did that as well as going back and forth to St Ives a few times for rowing and fireworks etc, knackered by the end of the day.

Will consider Pinlock when I can afford the helmet that attaches to it.... in the new year!

No probs Matt, another time. No rain at Barmpton early morning, must have been a Cambourne thing mate, Admittedly the roads were a bit damp when I went out at about 9.30 but by the time I started home from various places at about 11.30 the roads were drying out.