The great restrictor debate

kwakkwak

<t>Should Restrictors be discussed on this forum???</t>  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Restrictors be discussed on this forum???

• Yes
    • No

basically, restrictor kits have been gone over countless times on here. Rather than starting a new thread, and making the more frequently visiting members go through all of it again, hit the search button and read up on the older threads instead.

basically, restrictor kits have been gone over countless times on here. Rather than starting a new thread, and making the more frequently visiting members go through all of it again, hit the search button and read up on the older threads instead.

:stupid:

This is exactly why the thread was locked with a link to the original thread. If you have a problem with the 'perceived censorship', then take it up via pm with the mod/admin who locked it. In this case, Vicki.

Oh look, I believe you were even invited to take it up via pm...

Thread locked... been done to the death... wanna argue about it, do it via pm :up:

Despite the censorship of this subject it is clear from the replies to a previous thread that it is a hot topic.

If it bores you then don't read it - simples :up:

And can I add that I spent endless hours on this subject, people were been given incorrect information over and over again, so I looked online, spoke to police, spoke to people selling certificates on ebay.. it took me ages, and I came up with the thread to offer advice to new riders.

It doesnt bore me.. its just repetitive, there is a guide there, everything else is speculation and personal opinions, not really useful to an individual who needs to restrict their bike, how many circles do people need to go around to arrive at the same conclusion?....