A few questions

Is there ANY way atall to pass the test without having to do the theory? I absolutly hate it, I study and study for it but get nowhere. My parents have even bought me my big bike and I failed so there goes that xmas pressie.

Is there any tutors near glasgow that would be willing to train me? I still ride my Honda Varadero XL125V. I'm very confident about the practial, I know my bike and what it and I can do.

Cheers,

Keith

Is there ANY way atall to pass the test without having to do the theory?

Cheers,

Keith

In a word, No.

Sorry, but a pass on the theory is required before you can take Mod 1, and a pass on Mod 1 is required before you can take Mod 2.

Have you tried any of the free to use online practice tests?

No, you must complete the theory, then mod1, then mod2

Buy a DVD and have a practice...

If your failing on the 50 questions, constantly, i doubt you should be on the road :?

If its the hazard perception then yea, that took me a few goes too.

Best thing to do is practice on the DVD a few times, check what you are weak at study them.. dont over do it though...

And for the hazard just keep practising, watch what the DVD tells you and follow it.

Once you are better at it, take one or two multiple question test's and one or two theory test's per day up until your test..

goodluck!

Note: I had it where i passed, then failed, then passed, then failed, then passed, passed, failed etc :lol: They had a graph of what i was good and bad at so i studied my weak spots :)

There's no way around it i'm afraid mate, i failed my theory twice for my car test. Failed my mod 1 6 times (RS's can't U turn) but still got there in the end.

Just keep on trying and then that pass in the end'll be alll the sweeter