CBT renewal

It's almost that time where my CBT is up for renewal (yes I know, still not done full test..)

I have a question, do I HAVE to wait for the old one to run out, or could I do the CBT ealier, say March instead of July when it's due? That way my insurance won't be due at the same time..and as no council tax to pay in March I have spare cash...

I would have thought you can do it before, quick ring of the training centre should clear that up.

EDIT: a quick google doesn't throw up any definitive answers I'm afraid.

It's almost that time where my CBT is up for renewal (yes I know, still not done full test..)

I have a question, do I HAVE to wait for the old one to run out, or could I do the CBT ealier, say March instead of July when it's due? That way my insurance won't be due at the same time..and as no council tax to pay in March I have spare cash...

Do it any time - and at the same time sit your Theory test to be rady to train up for the two parts.

Mike