winter accessories

Use both for best effect mate. Heated grips are great, but the tops of your hands will get cold. Bar muffs will take the wind chill away, and coupled with the heated grips they should hold some of the warmth inside.

I'm fitting some to my uncle's bike tomorrow, it'll be the 3rd pair I've ever fitted :D They are great and really do make a difference - I'm still riding in summer gloves, but think I'll make the switch to winter gloves next week (and I'll work harder at getting these DIY muffs sorted, Frankie ;) )

well the grips are still with the royal mail, so i'll come home to a ticket monday, so the earliest they'll get fitted is next weekend, on a positive note the can is back and on, but the throttle was sticking, so the switch has been opened and the grime cleaned and some oil fired down the cable..

new exhaust sounds naughty, and pops and bangs, but hope thats more to do with being on choke as the mixtures rich.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Start with heated grips Duane, and invest in some decent winter gloves too ...

If I can dissuade you from muffs, as practical as they are, I am trying to save you from style suicide!!!

:laugh: ..... What you trying to say :lol:

Heated insoles are available as well. Need to run wires up inside of ya trouser leg though, and plug them in as you sit on bike.

Don't know if heated socks are available ....

• 3 weeks later...