Lidl bike stuff 11th March

:D Some stuff I'd like there right enough,gona get in the q early,

Is it 11th or do they have bits in before.

starts 11th, normally runs a few days, or till they run out...

:? Hmmmm... I found the back protectors very uncomfortable of all sizes.

Think I will just wait for the BMF this time round which will probably mean a little extra dish but I could use the quality I spose... Like the look of the battery charger though :)

Good find.

Have you seen these coo things? They're a company called 'Official Skull SKinslink removed by mods/admin

They have got these lycra helmet covers and see through visor stickers with some awesome designs. Although they do say the visor sticker is 'Show use only' to cover them selves but I think I will get the whole bundle!

I was thinking I might get that crappy £29.99 helmet and buy a cool design from those guys.

Lifes_a_Gamble_large.jpg.a6384b3c4cac3f72b2f9ffec609c4c22.jpg

I was thinking I might get that crappy £29.99 helmet and buy a cool design from those guys.

I would rather get a good helmet thats fits, style is nothing without performance..

Guest Mr Miller

I got a pair of gloves, a pair of socks, a cheese & onion pasty, a cheap energy drink and a bag of chocolate raisins!

Let's see what gear Aldi have when they do their bike stuff!

I got a pair of gloves, a pair of socks, a cheese & onion pasty, a cheap energy drink and a bag of chocolate raisins!

Let's see what gear Aldi have when they do their bike stuff!

Oh man!! flash backs!! I used to always shop at Lidl until I got a proper job, those pasties are the greatest!! I think I might have to do a shop at lidl sometime just for old times sake! :cheers:

Got over gloves, over boots, battery charger and two pair of socks. Got home and the stiching had split on one of the gloves so i doubt very much it`ll be waterproof. Still it`s a good excuse to go for a ride over there to change them.

:) Still loads of stock in ldl by me, bought the gloves tonight ,

Anyone know if they're doing Helmets,someone was asking about them at the till.

Said they hav'nt had them in yet, but there on order.