Cadwell Double Header - 5th & 6th July 10

Netmeister

Guest philgale
Well have a word and let me about 19th & 20th, I'm sure Chris can change his days on leave.

i will check tomorrow, pretty sure those dates are good...

im sure chris will do 4 cadwell days in a month....

Chris will do 4 Cadwell days in a week :D haha I think I have actually got 3 booked in one week in May :oops:

But yeah by July I think I probably wont want to do 2 doubles there within a couple of weeks of each other, so 19th and 20th sound good to me - I'll see if I can change the days I've got booked off.

Guest philgale
No worries mate.

Knew there was a good reason for telling you guys early, so if/when you feck it up we've got time to recover :lol:

Keep us posted

ill be on phone tomorrow reserving spaces if im off, we were looking at going vegas around then but think its gonna be too hot so gonna go later in the year which frees up space for this :D

Guest philgale
You are gonna have to change the counter in your sig :o

PS think its worth starting a new thread for the new dates as this thread has got rather cluttered?

will do once we know were all off, if i cant get that off you might as well stick with the original date...

ill be on phone tomorrow reserving spaces if im off, we were looking at going vegas around then but think its gonna be too hot so gonna go later in the year which frees up space for this :D

Thats why we're going in October, still warm but not too hot :mrgreen:

Ok mate, I'm not on shift those 2 days so I'm definately good to go.

Guest philgale
maybe you should change the link in the Site News section to point to the new one ;)

already been requested mate but only stu knows how to do it....