6.leathers 1/2 piece

and why would you pay this???? my limits are below

1.no more than £150

2.£160

3.£100

4.£40

5.£200

6.£250

i guess this puts me at the bargain end of biking gear,but i tend to shop a the bmf and i haggle hard,i wait till the sunday 3 pm of the last bmf and shop big for the year after,so i tend to get more for what i pay,take my touring jacket for instance,belive it or not i paid £20 for it at the bmf but it was retailing for £229 on the internet from the SAME shop :shock: :shock: i was well impressed,and its the best jacket ive ever owned,and for some reason cars seem to move over quicker too :D

http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae247/fazerboy1969/myjacket.jpg

and its still retailing for £175

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TEKNIC-FREEWAY-WA ... 3caa3a83a1

told ya i could haggle

Edited by fazerboy

listen mate,i love it,absolutley love haggling for gear, i once paid £8 for 3 boxer shorts that were for sale at a tenner,stimpulating they were xl and he wouldnt shift em cos it was 10 mins befor closing lol so he let em go for £8 :lol: :lol:

if anyone wants a bolshy twat to ask for discount...pm me and ill do my best :wink: and it doesnt matter where or what it is ill ask,its a challenge for me :lol:

not clothing related but a cheeky haggle does work,i looked at a set of used seats for my triumph on ebay front seat was £83 rear pad was £51....p+p was £6.99 on each,i realised it was a bike shop 2 mins up the road from me sellling them....a cheeky phone call to them and after a bit of banter they let me have them for £58 for both :shock: no postage as i picked them up......i was well stoked :D :D :D