Brands Indy 26th April 10 - Report on page 3

Netmeister

Hey all,

Finally going for my second TD and it will be Brands Indy on the 26th April with No Limits. Got a question though.

What do I need to take? I've decided I'm gonna take the Bandit out to open her up, so I'll be riding to the track meaning limited storage space. This is what I've got so far:

Electricians tape -for lights etc

Spanner - to get mirrors off

Foot pump (do they have pumps at MSV tracks?)

Clear Visor - got tinted visor on lid

Back Protector

Any other tools I might need?

Then just essentails like food & water etc etc.

For those thinking about their first trackday (URBANMARK!!!) as I said I'll be taking my 215kg, 75bhp Bandit out so I'll be pootling around in novices so come along and we can pootle together :)

Edited by Netmeister

Guest philgale

The changes they make will make it better on the road as well...

If your lookin at gettin rid soon I wouldn't bother...next time I'm out my gsxr is getter sorted

Cost me £45 to get my suspension done at Cadwell, but its not just like a one off thing - they work with you for the entire day to get it all set up how it works best for you. Having said that, I didnt end up taking mine back after the first time they adjusted it because it felt fine after that :)

Wait I've got another question.

Bandit has a full length scorpion end can that came with the bike, but it didn't have a baffle. You reckon I'd pass the noise test? Was thinking about buying a db killer but if I don't have to I wont.

Here's a pic

http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu121/Netmeister87/Bandit/3.jpg

Guest philgale

i reckon you will be fine mate, rev it to 7k and if its ear bleeding then its too loud :lol:

if it fails wait 20 mins and take it back and tell them its a 1250 :twisted: will pass then :lol:

but my real advise is get a DB killer just incase you dont wanna waste the day because its loud

I would love to go, Alas, I have not the cash. And I dont have zip together leathers. I might pop down to watch though?

Actually, thinking about it, my boss has a set he would lend me........and its only £65. Ill try to get the day off and let you know tomorrow. :twisted:

Guest philgale

dirt cheap mate, if it wasnt 5 hours away from me id be there. but i think if i go all the way it has to either be a double and at least 1 day GP track...