Handlebar Mirrors

think about where you store the bike, and access, bar end mirrors will make putting bike in a shed, or down the side of a house... a royal PITA...

how about just getting ones with longer arms..

Try adjusting your mirrors again with the help of a mate.

he needs to stand about 2 car lengths behind you, then sit on the bike and hold the handlebars as if you were riding and then adjust your mirrors.

I had a YBR :love: AND I'm a big girl and I never had any problem when they were adjusted correctly.

(Sorry but bar end mirrors are gay ) :seeya:

think about where you store the bike, and access, bar end mirrors will make putting bike in a shed, or down the side of a house... a royal PITA...

how about just getting ones with longer arms..

:stupid:

I had the same problem (all I could see was my shoulders), and I ended up just getting a pair of mirror arm extenders for £10 off EBay. Just search on EBay for either "mirror extenders" or "mirror arm extenders". All you do is unscrew your existing mirrors from their arms, screw the extenders into the ends of the existing arms, and screw the mirrors back on again. Simples :D

Personally I prefer the staight extenders rather than the ones with a kink in them because the straight ones bring the mirrors up as well as out. They make a lot of difference for motorway riding in particular.

Well, i got bar end mirrors, and find them just fine :) they only add about 2cm to each side of the bike, the way i have them set up.

But, i guess i would prefer normal mirrors, with the extenders... So try the extender thing first :) (Reason being, they're then not at the same level as car mirrors when filtering)

Just got me Gilera SC125, loving the thing but can only see me elbows in the mirrors. Pain in the arse as the indicators are on the mirror stalks as well so i just have to struggle with it :|