Matlock Bath sunday

Guest philgale

We could possibly be out and about now i've finally got a cover for the suzuki's back seat and stop sliding off! Are you thinking of stopping/meeting at the museum car park?

my fella's really keen to do the run again that Chris came up with back in the "summer" if that's any help for a route. :D

I jinxed it :evil:

Fella took me out for a blast tonight and realised alternator could possibly but most probably needs replacing on top of battery playing us up yet again. Bike booked in for tomorrow morning but if they haven't got one to hand - we won't be able to go out Sunday :(

Will keep you updated.

looks like you must have missed us. We left for the cat and fiddle at about half 12. Thanks to philgale for the ride, and it was nice to meet yorbandit and sue. Piccies posted in my gallery shortly. :D

edit by nell. Piccies now ready. :)

Guest philgale

285ish miles later, im back home....

good too meet roy (again and again) and nell and susie, had a good long ride out...there was an old gixxer parked near me is your pillion seat a different colour to your seat (so to speak)

Akey thought i saw ya but was not sure, only seen ya once at cat whenya wid spire and willow i belive, new i should have asked, oh well next time will,

Hope ya had a good day sue, me i love riding round there shame it not closer to me, but there ya go

Phil, thats the one mate, and before anyone asks yes its sposed to be a different colour! Was that your bandit, you had a pillion?

So close yet so far :)

Yourbandit, bugger I am pants with faces and names will take me ages before I recognise peeps sorry :oops:

Guest philgale

yeah i had a pillion and it has the forum url stickers on the back end (of the bike)

i kept looking at your bike and thinking it looks familiar somehow but didnt know why...now i do...

roy - its not that far, only hour and half, it takes me and hour and ten ish to get there and i go pretty much every week

Guest philgale
Yourbandit, bugger I am pants with faces and names will take me ages before I recognise peeps sorry :oops:

too be fair roy looks nothing like his avatar...akey you will have to post your coming next time and get someones number from the contact section to ring people....

too be fair roy looks nothing like his avatar...akey you will have to post your coming next time and get someones number from the contact section to ring people....

Yeah - you're right Phil - he doesn't!!

And yes Roy - I had a great day!! Thanks very much!! :D