Ace Cafe London

Guest krptonics

The Brighton Burn Up is on the 9/9/07. A really great run out to Brighton for the day, this event attracts thousands of bikers and leaves the Ace at 10:00am . The day before they are holding the Ace Cafe Reunion, which is an all day party........ It would be a good chance to meet up with anyone from the Motorbike Forum. :D

Some of the member who are also on MCN website have arranged something im sure.

Hopefully they will come along and explain their plans :D

Ace Caff Run

Scheduled for Easter Sunday, April 8th, will also include an Egg Run for the G.O.S.H.

If you look on MCN it is in a pinned location and also on Sparkyslider.

The originator is a chappy by the name of Von41

It isn't a closed shop and we are currently about 30 ish strong - the more the merrier - with rendezvous points on route to the Ace.

I'm going from near Chester and so far I'm a Billy-no-mates and will be riding via the M6 Toll so I can get my brekkies at Norton Canes services before the next leg to Watford gap and meeting up with some others there.

Go on - sign up for a day out - It's either that or go to church 3 times and make yourself ill on chocolate and roast pork - :puke:

yet another runaway from the debacle known as MCN ! Yep Vons run to the Ace & Gt Ormond St is on, The list is about 30 strong he's on sparky slider if anyone wants to view the list/timings etc. it's certainly not a closed shop, MCN have been a total let down seeing as he organised it via their site then they go & balls it all up (the site) almost boogaring the run as well. There will be at least 3 including myself & my Mrs meeting up at the junction of the A419/A420 then onward to cherwell Valley service area to meet the main group.

Hello parapanfan ! you've legged it from MCN too then ? What a mess innit !

The main bunch are meeting up at

Cherwell Valley service area (M40) at 1100 on the 8th April

A few of us coming in from Wales & Cornwall are meeting at the Sainsburys near the junction of the A419/A420 earlierthen onward to the meet at Cherwell

ROG