One tiny step closer to my full licence:)

Right, as DVLA f**ked my Counter Part and I couldn't book my theory test because I am not in their database I went to their local office today. My Counter Part was sent to their headquarters to be checked/registered/replaced/ :) So after 2-3 weeks (I hope maybe sooner) I will be able to finally book my theory test :mrgreen: Watch this space ;)

And car test's..

..they are thinking of giving "free driving " for ten mins. So for example "drive to the hospital" and you've got to get there on your own! :o

And car test's..

..they are thinking of giving "free driving " for ten mins. So for example "drive to the hospital" and you've got to get there on your own! :o

I heard about that too. Sounds terrifying haha "Drive into the centre of Manchester" "Oh :up: "

• 2 weeks later...

Update 19.04.2010 :)

Ok, I have spent almost 1 hour on the phone calling DVLA then Pearsons then DVLA again then DSA :roll: I have been told by DVLA my counter part will be sent back to me tomorrow morning and I should call and book my theory test so I did call. Unfortunately my details are not on the database lol. Another call to DVLA to call DSA and ask for Planning Section in Nottingham (dunno why) After about 25min on the phone nice lady told me that she will email someone else right away and first thing tomorrow morning DSA will sort it with DVLA so I will be able to finally book my test. So now I am waiting for a call that should ring tomorrow. If not I think I will just exchange my license for UK one but that cost £50 :( and after passing my tests I will have to update it again... :roll: Roll on tomorrow :mrgreen:

Update 22/04/2010 :D

As I expected I did not get any call. My counter part came back today with a letter, saying everything with it is ok and its DSA's fault for my problems :roll: So after a bit of thinking I filled in application for Driving License exchange and just when I signed on the bottom my phone started to ring :shock: Very nice man from Pearsons told me they have checked my details and he can book me for theory test :yay: :yay:

Sooooo my test will take place....... 10.05.2010 at 1.45pm

Woohoo :twisted: :twisted: