Manchester to Matlock on Sunday 11april

Guest Danny Rodster

Hi everybody,

I am new to this forum and also new in Manchester so I am looking for people to ride with.

I am going to Matlock for the first time on Sunday, starting in Didsbury, so I was wondering if there is anyone else going this way?

Riding a Harley so I am not a speed freak, my fast and furious days are over (even though I am only 36).

Hope to hear from anyone here or a chat in Matlock would be appreciated. I am on black Sportster with disc wheels and probably look a bit lost :o

Cheers,

Dan

Ooooo I'm up for it! I'm taking my bike over to the other side of Wigan today to see my folks and coming back tomorrow. I'll be passing through your neck of the woods. If you wanna meet up my name is in the contacts section. Just drop me a text. I'll take you ia Matlock and drop in for a quick cuppa. Only draw back is I can't leave to early as it just seems like I'm dropping my kids on my folks and running for the hills :twisted:

X Will X

I'm with willow in wigan but will pick the bike up on Sun as we go past and meet you all in matlock if we make it (guess who's driving the car with the kids in).

Thanks for all the replies. Seems to be a good forum this.

As pumilio lives in Herald Green that could be a good place to join up at and then continue to Cat&Fiddle and the peaks and Matlock.

pumilio, any suggestion on where to meet?

lozz, can you make it to 12:30?

Cheers,

Dan

I am keeping an eye on this thread for willow once you have a start point and time we will work out where best to meet you, might be c&f or on route. I will then catch up with you all at Matlock.

Hi all

We could maybe meet at Hunt's Honda on the A34 (aka Kingsway) at 12:30 for a 12:45 departure to Matlock via the cat and fiddle. That would probably put us at the cat around 1:30p-ish.

That work for everyone?

Sounds like a plan. Willow will meet you at the cat at 1330. I will go pick up the tiger and meet you at matlock bath, might pick you up on route.

Willow is happy to lead you from the cat to matlock as there are roadworks on the a6 around Buxton.

Looking forward to meeting you and looking forawrd to seeing the new tiger pulmilo!

Willow will be on a red and black 02 cbr600f sport. She will have a denim bike jacket on and a black shark lid.

I will be on a black tiger 955 at Matlock with a White shoei dual sport helmet.

Hope that helps

I plan to be at the cat at ~1:30. I'll probably be on a black Triumph Tiger 1050 with black helmet. However, if I get time in the am to adjust the chain in time to leave I'll be on a black and yellow fireblade...

Stedan checking in !!

Good to catch up with you all...even if I didn't catch up 'till fishponds!

I'll try to catch up more often this year I promise.

Steve

hi all well i made it home safe and sound, i thought this was a good smooth run unlike some other's iv been on in the past' nice meeting you all even though i am very quiet but thats just me

look forward to the next one

Hi All!

Had a great day yesterday, nice ride with nice people on a nice day! :)

Great to finish the day with the MotoGP, too bad that Stoner crashed out though.

Looking forward to see you all soon again.

Cheers.

P.S Don't try the chicken burger at that van, it was :booty:

It was a good run out, but look at the weather today.. nice and warm and i was stuck at work.

It was cold up at the cat till we got to Matlock..

nice to meet up with fellow TMBF members tho :mrgreen:

Im now watching the post see if any points arrive :crybaby: