BMF 15th 16th May

Anyone want to meet up outside the ground to ride in as a group. Look out for promo deals in magazines for BOGOF deals. I`m thinking Sunday for the best day

Once again, I'm going to miss the main BMF show this year! down in Oxford that weekend.

Not that I could afford to spend any more money!

i'll probably be going on sunday don't know who with as a couple of lads from kettering was asking me to go with them. if thats the case i'll arrange to meet you in there at some point, if not i'll meet out side or on the way there. i'll know nearer time what i'm doing.

OK folks, as I`m off tomorrow, I`ll start the ball rolling. I`m going to be leaving my house at 9.30am on Sunday morning and riding over to the X services on the A1 by the showground for a cuppa from around 9.45am. I`ll stop there for about 15 to 20mins. If anyone wants to join me at either place to ride into the show, just turn up.

If I don`t see anyone around these times shall we arrange to meet by the toilets in the stand from 12.00noon.

Hows that.

Anyone found any two for one ticket deals ????

i finish work on sunday morning at 07.30 so the plan is pop home and then make my way to yours niel so will meet you at yours so we can ride in... darren whats your plan coz you where saying at the marina on tuesday night you where making your way this way...... did not know if you had sorted stuff with niel...

got a new lid then was making my way back to neil when roy said he was looking for helmet aswell so i took him back to where i got mine but none to fit him. wondered round with him for a bit and then thought i'd best go, i when i got back to bike neil and them had already gone. hope you all had a good day and sam has recovered for the bungee :lol:

Yep, sorry Ian. We all seem to have got seperated. I was totally knackered and when we got near to the entrance I just said feck it to Sam and Dave and made my way home. Glad you got the new lid. Was it the all red one you were looking at earlier ?????

Sorry we missed you Ian, me and sam went to the grandstand for a while after Neil went, and headed back once we'd watch a bit of the show.

glad you got yourself a bargain....in the end it cost me a few bob for some leather cleaner (the only thing i bought other than a pasty and ice cream), but very enjoyable day. Got a bit of sunburn on my face!

We went on the Sunday, Knew I was going to be buying loads so took the car.

Got there around 10:00 and stayed till 17:30. I managed to pick up a couple of bargains, New leather jacket for £50.00,some cordura trousers for £10.00 and a Givi sat nav holder that straps to the bars, completely water proof, so now I don't have to hide the sat nav under the seat and get to see the screen.

Mrs bought some kevlar jeans also £10.00. Mate who went with us spent a fortune at the power bronze stand but got himself a hugh discount into the bargain.

Great day out,,got back home knackered.

Anyone going to the Tail End this year. It's being held at the Lincoln Show Ground niot Peterborough.

Like last year we will have a club stand and will be there from Friday evening till Sunday. Come and say Hi...you won't miss our marquee..12 x 6 mtrs with two 6mtr flags flying..wmmcc.co.uk. :cheers: