So i failed my mod 2 the other week due to leaving my indicater on for abit to long on the dual carrigeway, this wouldnt of happend if i didnt go off test route, and him shouting at me to get back on it, so it put me all out of sinc.

Anyway ive managed to get a test booked for the 28th of may, if i fail this IF being the strong word here, i would have to wait till the 19th of july to retake my test... And sadly thats when im away for a few weeks, so summer could come and go without me getting to play... from doing my theory in november 09 to now its been a hell of a ride on its own.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Well fingers crossed you will pass... and if not you may get a cancellation in the meantime... nothing worth having comes easy :)

Good luck!

So i failed my mod 2 the other week due to leaving my indicater on for abit to long on the dual carrigeway, this wouldnt of happend if i didnt go off test route, and him shouting at me to get back on it, so it put me all out of sinc.

Anyway ive managed to get a test booked for the 28th of may, if i fail this IF being the strong word here, i would have to wait till the 19th of july to retake my test... And sadly thats when im away for a few weeks, so summer could come and go without me getting to play... from doing my theory in november 09 to now its been a hell of a ride on its own.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Bad luck m8 this is why i just ordered myself a warning buzzer because i dont want to risk this happening to me

It was only £4, compared to the price of a test a good investment i reckon?

Maby you would have time to do the same :)