Going to the Gallows tomorrow .......

I'm surprised that was a fail. As far as i was aware they can't fault you for going the wrong way. You just misunderstood what he said, unless i misread yur post.

Anyway, never mind, if the examiner said you were fine otherwise, then just book another. It'll be worth the few quid.

I thought i did worse second time round, but i passed. There's always that gap for subjective interpretation of the reasons why you did something. Sometimes you have to just give him another opportunity to do the right thing and pass you :mrgreen:

Hi Aaron,It was a fail because he marked it as an S for 25.Awareness/planning so a serious fault for bad planning on my stupid mistake is an instant fail ...all I had to Do was pull in by the side of road I Dont know why I pulled into the entrance to the railway sidings I think My mind was going 10 to the dozen and I wasn't sure If I was turning left or pulling into the left so I kinda did both and If the pedestrien had not been there it would have just been a minoron forward planning he said :oops:

Its my fault I was overloading myself and very nervous of stuffing up so I did :D

You can get cancellations though??

Hi dan

It didnt offer me any cancellations it just gave me dates starting from july 09 and only on fridays it seems,like our mod 1 is only on sundays lol

I think its country living :)

Also places are snapped up by the local training school so I think thats the best im going to do :roll:

Before mod 1+2 came in .... for cancellations you just had to check the dsa website, and if a cancellation came up while you were there you could book it.

hubby got his retest 10 days after the original test through a cancellation.

http://www.direct.gov.uk/prod_consum_dg ... 86303.html

\thanks alot ill keep my Eye on it but at the moment Im pretty fed up with the whole thing so I guess I just need to get back on the horse ....At least I didn't crash my bike or get it stolen like some members recently so its just a test And I can Do it again,so always look on the bright side of life .......(whistles) :)

I'm surprised that was a fail. As far as i was aware they can't fault you for going the wrong way. You just misunderstood what he said, unless i misread yur post.

Anyway, never mind, if the examiner said you were fine otherwise, then just book another. It'll be worth the few quid.

I thought i did worse second time round, but i passed. There's always that gap for subjective interpretation of the reasons why you did something. Sometimes you have to just give him another opportunity to do the right thing and pass you :mrgreen:

Hi Aaron,It was a fail because he marked it as an S for 25.Awareness/planning so a serious fault for bad planning on my stupid mistake is an instant fail ...all I had to Do was pull in by the side of road I Dont know why I pulled into the entrance to the railway sidings I think My mind was going 10 to the dozen and I wasn't sure If I was turning left or pulling into the left so I kinda did both and If the pedestrien had not been there it would have just been a minoron forward planning he said :oops:

Its my fault I was overloading myself and very nervous of stuffing up so I did :D

Oh, I see. Shit happens. No reason not to try again unless you're strapped.