Review of Mod1

I've seen a few comment about the Mod 1 - especially the swerve test, thought you might like to know it's being reviewed.

All the elements will have to remain, as I read it, but the layout is open for change.

You can read it here: http://nds.coi.gov.uk/content/detail.aspx?ReleaseID=413713&NewsAreaID=2&HUserID=895,777,893,857,772,866,710,705,765,674,677,767,684,762,718,674,708,683,706,718,674&ClientID=-1

interesting!

Especially the idea of incorporating it all in one test ............. :roll: .... Sure mine was like that...

If they do go back to one test... What a waste of money!

Great so after all that Suffering passing MOD 1 I'll end up having to Do all them manovers on the mod 2 Again :roll:

I Really wonder if its all worth the hassle, I may take my PPL instead its most likely easier :shock:

Polecat... it'll be that much sweeter, when you pass, for all the effort you have put in :thumb:

Thanks for reminding me Dan ....If the test was Super hard people would feel they earned it and when it used to be 3 times round the block I suppose people didn't get the same sense of satisfaction ?

Its like why people climb everest I suppose,Why bother when you could take a helicopter :D

Its the journey not the destination ...repeat 100 times :shock:

What

Module 2 includes an eyesight test and at least 30 minutes of on road riding.

Thought it was 45 even though the mod 1 was 15 mins?

oh well...

What

Module 2 includes an eyesight test and at least 30 minutes of on road riding.

Thought it was 45 even though the mod 1 was 15 mins?

oh well...

nahh the maximum is 45 I believe, they cant keep you out for any longer. I was only out for about 30ish minutes before heading back and being told i'd passed :mrgreen: