James Toseland Sports Personality 2007 VOTE HERE

gixxergal

All Lewis Hamilton has done is do what no rookie driver has EVER done in the history of top flight motor racing! Added to that his team mate is the current and two time World champion who has been made to look second rate on a number of occasions by Mr Hamilton. Why the hell should he win it eh! :wink:

aye tis poo to many, but many many more think of it as better than poo!!

Lewis won the equivalent to the WSB on 4 wheels last year but is only now in running for Sports personality. Anyone can win it for all I care just don't give it to a golfer is all I ask! :shock:

lol Paula Radcliffe!

Thing that gets me about Lewis Hamilton, is he is Ron Dennis' prodigal son, been funded and nurtured from a very young age.

I bet ya my mum could win the F1 championship with the financial backing and professional input that kids had!

Vote my mum :D

Thing that gets me about Lewis Hamilton, is he is Ron Dennis' prodigal son, been funded and nurtured from a very young age.

I bet ya my mum could win the F1 championship with the financial backing and professional input that kids had!

Vote my mum :D

This was brought up on another forum, I forget the guy's name now but Lewis and another guy were both taken under Ron Dennis' wing at the same time in karts and nurtured for greatness. Trouble is the other guy for some reason stopped winning races and after a couple of years Ron dropped him. It's not a nice tale from then on as the family lost every penny backing him on his ill fated attempt at racing. They now live on a council estate and he's a part time gardener :shock:

Lewis is only where he is now because he delivered the goods when he was required to under extreme pressure! I'm sure the other guy wouldn't say Lewis had it easy by any stretch of the imagination.

Hmmm fair play then...... still dont think he should win though... I dont know what it is, but ive never taken to him.

From the little ive seen of him, from watchin his body language he seems to have a bad attitude problem.....but then again, look at Schumacher!

I was into formula one for about 10 years.....when Damon Hill, Jacques Villeneuve and Eddie Irvine were at their best..... just dont seem the same now adays.

Followed F1 religiously and supported Damon every step of the way.

I aint an anti F1 person........ just dont hold the same interest for me these days 8) Used to go to British Grand Prix every year....but grandstand seat went up to £170 for the day (god knows what they are now) and priced me out of it :(

Maybe if I did some research into Lewis, I would change my opinion :D

Hmmm fair play then...... still dont think he should win though... I dont know what it is, but ive never taken to him.

agreed.. h needs a lil more time in the game... no one had heard of him before this year...

He cant hold a torch to senna prost mansell and some of the others more like bloody scalextric these days...used to always love f1 but when it stopped been a race I stopped now couldn't care less!

Vote vikis mum lol!

He cant hold a torch to senna prost mansell and some of the others more like bloody scalextric these days...used to always love f1 but when it stopped been a race I stopped now couldn't care less!

Vote vikis mum lol!

Awww she will be thrilled to bits lol :D

Vote vikis mum lol!

I used to go to silverstone when these guy's were at it, saw johnny Herbert win there think he was in a lotus! as for Hamilton, like vic said he seems to have attitude never took to him, would rather see button win a few races.