New Exhust arrive today but...

Decor58

it doesn't fit :shock: :shock:

Oreded it from beowulf specifically for my bike as well.

The old exhaust's link pipe is too big for the new exhaust to fit on and I can't get it off as some **** welded it on!

God know's how I'm going to do this now, was really looking forward to testing out as well, been waiting in all day for the delievery man :(

Any ideas how I can fit it on? The weld looks a right mess, hope I don't need new down pipes :(

Will try getting some pics on as well when I can

i dont completely understand what you mean but i think you'll need to grind the linkpipe off (if thats possible im not sure) and get a link pipe that both fits your downpipes and the exhaust???

someone correct me if im wrong please :D

if not its possible you'll need new downpipes :(

Here is the joint from downpipes, right, to the link pipe, left. Think I may have to grind it off as you say Nat but I'm not convinced the new link pipe will then be able to fit.

Would it be possible for a garage to make some sort of a link/joint if it doens't fit still?

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd75/decor58/08072010033.jpg

to me that looks like a manufacture weld (looks too good to be done otherwise) but anyway i think a garage(or someone) would make a link pipe for you but it'll be expensive, but still less than buying anouther exhaust lol

If its any help, i had to cut off my exhaust and fit the link pipe between the bit i cut off and the new exhaust...you sure your not actually suppose to do that?

Hmm possibly, not everyly confident in cutting it though as meant to be going to mikey's meet on sunday.

Think I'll get my grandad to cut it if required lol