Well mod 2 is riding around a town/city/rural place. The instructor is just looking for a clean, safe ride. I found that my examiner wasn't too strict, most probably because he has to concentrate on his own riding too and unlike a car examiner, he doesn't have a pad to write on all the time, he has to remember it all, so there is a chance he'll forget something :up:

Best of luck!

how does the mod 2 compare to mod 1 i,ve just passed mod 1 looking to to mod2 in couple of weeks are the instructors as strict as car instructors when taking test.

I personally found the mod 2 harder,others find mod 1 harder but for what its worth my view is...mod 1 is controlled you can practice for it and it will always be more or less the same "stunts" you can learn

Mod 2 is a Ever changing tapestry of random events that can change by the second So it is maby more a question of luck involved in it .....ie weather ,traffic,pedestrians,roadworks,the nut going the wrong way down a restricted road ect.........

having said that The examiner I had was very fair and not looking to fail me So if you Do everything as well as you can without putting anyone in danger or yourself then you will pass no problem :)

Well done on the mod1 BTW :cheers:

Got my mod 2 next week, the general vibe im getting is as long you ride safe and plan ahead well, you should be ok.

Exactly and keep your nerve ....go to boots and get Rescue remedy if your nervous its brillient !!