Easter Eggg Run 2007

Guest Ninja-Bear

Guest Ninja-Bear

Any one fancy this ? Its a slow but good ride with hundreds attending, did it last year and they have a photographer there at various point in the route, and you're able to buy the pics by browsing them on the site. If you check out last years pics I am number 324, blue ZZR600. :wink:

http://www.durham.police.uk/bikewise/

Guest Ninja-Bear

You just turn up and register there on the day. Was gonna contact you about it Sue. You fancy it, weather permitting ? Would recommend getting there about an hour before as it get very busy. Giz a shout and we'll go over together if you want to go. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ninja-Bear

Sorry Stealth but 90% certain I won't be there as my bike took a turn for the worse and is with a mechanic. Slight possibilty I might make it but I don't hold out much hope, am gutted as its a great event. :cry: Do you get down to the ice cream kiosk as South Shields ? Might see you there when I get the bike sorted m8 :wink:

South Shields ? Don't get there very often Paul - but there's an excuse for a quick evening run up there during the summer :wink:

Whats wrong with the bike now - seems like you've had a few problems lately :(

Guest Ninja-Bear

Well the throttle response has been a bit "wooly" for a while, but on my way to the mechanics to have wheels removed for powder coating, it was acting like it had fuel starvation really badly, even cut out on a roundabout as I was leaning...not a good thing :shock:

So let it with him to sort, could be a carb problem, dirt maybe or sticky needle valve, its a common thing on them I believe. Hoping to get it back midweek or Sat at latest. I really want to have it for Skeggy so keeping my fingers crossed that its not a big or expensive job to sort :cry:

• 10 months later...

missed it last year,and gonna miss it again! but i will be on the roadside watching all the bikes thunder past beaumont hill, on the way into darlington....i'll give you a wave!

well,unless the leg is mended by then.....i might make it.

Guest Ninja-Bear
23rd of march

owww,i hope my leg is better by then. sick of missing out

bet i'll be a spectator,again.

i'll look out for you ninja bear! on yr KAWI.

Bit of a job just looking out for you, why not meet up before hand 8) And blimey only on here since 12th Feb and you done 148 posts already...keen ain't ya ! :wink:

23rd of march

owww,i hope my leg is better by then. sick of missing out

bet i'll be a spectator,again.

i'll look out for you ninja bear! on yr KAWI.

Bit of a job just looking out for you, why not meet up before hand 8) And blimey only on here since 12th Feb and you done 148 posts already...keen ain't ya ! :wink:

keen...nowt much else to do at mo,sat here with leg in pot!!

duno if i'll even be driving by then...i'll keep you posted.

i could always wave a teddy bear at ya.!!!...there wont be many watching on Beaumont Hill,i'm sure.....

my made to measure leathers would never fit over my pot!

and,as i'm already injured,i wouldn't dare risk just wearing jeans.

oh....and my toes would freeze.

where would we put my crutches??

Guest Ninja-Bear
thats 2 i'm lookiong out for......

yea,it is earlier this time. messed up the school hols cos of it being early.

so...thats a NINJA and a GIXXER on my list.

I could have Angel with me if she feels up to the trip out 8)