Mod 2 Pass!

Guest alan636

Thanks everyone, it's a great feeling to remove the L plates! Rescue remedy was great, cheers Polecat, I'm going to look at a Bandit 600 on Saturday and hopefully do a deal with my YBR, i'll be sad to see it go, its a great bike!

Thanks everyone, it's a great feeling to remove the L plates! Rescue remedy was great, cheers Polecat, I'm going to look at a Bandit 600 on Saturday and hopefully do a deal with my YBR, i'll be sad to see it go, its a great bike!

Excellent..... It was sad to see My Ybr go ,If only they had a bit more power and didnt get blown about so much I would have kept mine !

Bandit is a Good choice ...Its a Big leap forwards when you get on a 600 and the Real thrill begins :)

Yeah I can't wait, will have a look around local bike shops today and see what is about!! How are you getting on with your bike?

Well apart from the Speedo is only going up to 40 at the moment (or I am)

It needs a full service so am waiting for a torque wrench to arrive

and it does not Fit in the Bike garage I built for the YBR :roll:

Apart From those things it is Awsome to ride and It is the Original Bandit If you want to consider a cheap option ...My insurance on XJ600 was One of the lowest groups Swinton said and will manage 55mpg most times,Parts seem Really cheap and It looks superb in black :)

It looks the bizz, might check em out! I haven't even got a garage. I use an anchor on my drive with the bike cover. Is your speedo a bit dodgy then?

It looks the bizz, might check em out! I haven't even got a garage. I use an anchor on my drive with the bike cover. Is your speedo a bit dodgy then?

Well Its going to be the same for me now No garage so ill make a shelter..

Check out the My new bike thread where I posted a couple of photos of the Divvy its getting alot of attention around here because you dont see them so much ,everytime I take it out I get "nice bike mate" which makes me feel I made the Right choice :)

Speedo may be working perfectly If I was going slower than I thought :oops:

If not then the cable may need replacment as its 0-40mph then sticks at 40 until I slow down then its normal ?