MOD1 fail as expected but in a unexpected way lol

Well, as MOD1 is only £15 I have decided to have a "trial" go. I was expecting I will fail but I thought it will be on swerve/emergency stop as I was not sure my "rocket" can reach 50kph in such a short distance. Well, I did 51 on swerve and 52 on em stop. All this swerve turned out to be extremely easy and everything else went well. Did slow riding, slalom, figure of 8 and u-turn perfectly. BUT as I saw all was going well I started to get a bit nervous and my stupid mistake was not using foot brake during emergency stop :oops: Been told that in swerve part that would be just a minor but on em stop it was fail :roll: Well, now I know what to expect and I am pretty sure I can pass on the next attempt 8-)

Bad luck mate. You'll get it next time, no problem.

How could the examiner tell you weren't using the foot brake? Did you pull a big stoppie or have your right leg in the air or something??

Bad luck mate. You'll get it next time, no problem.

How could the examiner tell you weren't using the foot brake? Did you pull a big stoppie or have your right leg in the air or something??

I guess she could tell it as I keep my foot pulled back a bit so only front of it is on a footpeg. So it wasn't even above my pedal :( Also I must say on a swerve I was REALLY close to stoppie to be able to keep my front wheel between the cones lol. I should have started breaking a bit earlier and bit harder from the begining :) In the end I'm happy I did well and made just one mistake. Roll on next time !! :) I'm also glad MOD1 waiting lists are just a few days/ a week in my centre :)

I also had similar situation at my car test. Failed first attempt for not using indicator on MOD1 part and easily passed next time:) Stupid mistakes lol

Am shocked you failed for that!!

If the emergency stop was done in a controlled manor and it was ok. what the hell difference should it make what brake you used?

I skidded on mine thouht id failed examiner said as its raining thats fine it was under control!