Getting the bike on the road

Guest Chris92

So currently i have the bike sitting in my garage and with the fairings off.

So im replacing the water pump and hose, rear indicator and so far thats it.....

currently i have the front fairings off, MOT wise would it pass because some of the electrics are showing and there is no indicators... do i need them on or not (pretty sure i do!) Just means i have to put it all back together again lol.

Photos:

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h309/L4_Isoside/DSCF1994.jpg

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h309/L4_Isoside/DSCF1991.jpg

Im almost tempted just to leave it like that, looks awesome :lol:

EDIT: Do i need an extended MOT to get it from a Cat C to roadworthyness or would a normal MOT do? (I plan on putting it through its 7500 mile service while im at it anyway)

you need indicators for the mot do you still have the v5 for the bike or do the insurance compay have it being a cat c write off you might have to book bike in for a vic check before you can get the v5 back this will also be marked up at bottom of front page as previously seriously damaged and repaired

u DONT need indicators for the mot, If you HAVE indicators then they must work, If you HAVENT then ur ok,

I know this because my fighter has no indicators so i took it to a VOSA center for them to check it out and they said its fine

So i'll have two indicators fitted...... meaning i need to have all 4 or none at all ? bugger..

Oh and i have my insurance haven't taken or done anything with a V5 ???... ill phone up my local MOT place and see what they say!

Ordered a few parts today; new clip on, new water pump& connecting pipe, new grips, bar ends and indicator. Probably didnt come to more than 80 quid

*works out ish*

About 80-90 and its road worthy! :D

Okay one more question;

To get it back on the road i need:

MOT to make sure its road worthy

then

VIC check to ensure its the vehicle that i say it is

then i get sent a new logbook?

Am i right? :lol: