Portsdown Hill, Portsmouth

Mrs G and I have just taken a ride along the A27 to Portsdown Hill. This is the road that runs along the ridge of the chalk hills overlooking Portsmouth.

There were a few laybys to stop at, but one big one with Mick's Burger van there. Even unplanned, there were a dozen bikers there. We're planning on going back tomorrow morning for a bacon bap and cup of tea.

If anyone reads this and fancies the ride, we'll be glad to see you there. I'm on a black Blade and Mrs G has a silver Yammy YBR125.

Cheers,

G

Corrrr such a cheek thought you were working Mrs!?!?!? You stand me up for nothing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Portsmouth is a little far for me but I shall consider it, I will txt you if the weather is good and i am up at a decent time :wink:

I managed to get clear of work bout 3.30 - was a bit earlier than I thought so we had a nice run along A27. Bit cold in the end - got back half hour ago (ish) :lol:

How close to A34 are you Jase??

I managed to get clear of work bout 3.30 - was a bit earlier than I thought so we had a nice run along A27. Bit cold in the end - got back half hour ago (ish) :lol:

How close to A34 are you Jase??

Should have said that it's Mrs G - can't be bothered to log on and off again :roll:

Out with THE GOOG and the Enfield boys Sunday----taking the Legend---got to clean it first--covered in cack---very sloppy but will get it cleaned ready for the big pootle about---think they are at Stonehenge but get 'em over to Amesbury after