Motorbike clocks (time)

Need a clock for my bike (so i know how late I am for work everyday) but not sure on what to get, anyone got any ideas or experiences with any???

Boring I know but I dont want to waste 20 quid on something that I can't see....

my current bike thankfully has a clock but heres what I did on my previous bike, bought a cheap digital watch (water resistant is preferable). Removed the straps and found a suitable location on my bike for it. then stuck it down with a bit of velcro(<- is that spelled right?) its not pretty or super secure but it worked.

as for proper bike specific clocks I have no idea sorry.

This Forum is costing me a fortune !!

I read this thread and imediatly thought "I Need a clock"

Bought the Oxford one of Ebay and It had built in Ice detection warning so I thought It would be dangerous NOT to buy it (Justification points + 12) so Anyhoo it arrived today and was a real disapointment to be honest.

The thing was smaller than the photos and the lcd date is barely readable as it is so small and thin

Why Didn't Oxford who are meant to be Bike Gear experts think of putting a slot or two in the back for mounting with cable ties onto the handlebars for naked bikes ?

Instead you mount on a flat surface (yeah right) with sticky velcro pad that goes over the battery cover (smart) V disapointed to be honest :!:

clock.bmp

another vote for a cheapo watch straped round the master cylinder... had a little ben clock, which was too small.. or a watch with illuminated hands, yes you're not going to be able to read at speed, but that goes for all