reclaim north wales

Guest KER5H

Wasn't that the event where thousands of bikers turned up? What a nightmare... for me motorcycling is the open road, the bends, the fellow peeps... but peeps and not thousands of peeps :lol:

I agree with the sentiment, but its on too big a scale pour moi!

Wasn't that the event where thousands of bikers turned up? What a nightmare... for me motorcycling is the open road, the bends, the fellow peeps... but peeps and not thousands of peeps :lol:

wasnt the idea of it a protest :scratch: which a protest is best done in numbers :roll:

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/News/ ... rth-wales/

Well done Stu, it was a protest... and like I said I agree with it but don't want to be part of thousands of bikers riding at 20mph!

:bang:

Those of you who go - enjoy!

Well done Stu, it was a protest... and like I said I agree with it but don't want to be part of thousands of bikers riding at 20mph!

:bang:

Those of you who go - enjoy!

but who said it was a ride out to go and enjoy the open roads ?? it was a protest to get the plod off the bikers back so they CAN enjoy the open road and bends in peace :roll:

does anyone know if its on again this year. If so, who s going?

A reminder of the original questions.... no mention of mini analysis and who ISNT going!

I don't want to mention names young Vicks but I think Stu started the mini analysis :lol:

Anyway, it probably will be on at some point (haven't checked Stu's link) but I won't be going if it is... as I said above, I agree with the sentiment but riding for me is the open road, little traffic and with a few friends.

Hopefully every single biker and pillion will be there... freeing up the other roads for me :twisted:

Maybe put up a poll to gauge interest?

Nope, was definately you!

However, i think by the sounds of it, it was a one of protest :)

[admin hat] ...to quote an earlier thread [/admin hat]

does anyone know if its on again this year. If so, who s going?

A reminder of the original questions.... no mention of mini analysis and who ISNT going!

I think you're right duane, it was a one-off... maybe if enough people from here want to protest through North Wales it could be organised?

it was nt a mass ride out. Everyone went for a blast in there own groups and all congregated at swallow falls hotel in betsy coed at 4pm. It really was a fantastic day out and i would love for it to be on again.

seeing as the new head of north Wales Police has said there will be a relaxing of Brunstrom's anti motorcycle ideas I can't see the need for a protest again. The original one served it's purpose 8-)

Having just had a superb 260 mile blast on the 1098 down and back up the Welsh coastline I can confirm their lack of interest in bikers having safe fun :D

the ride was a protest, if the protest was succesful, then there is no need for a return,

luckily this means that you can ride the welsh highways without fear that one of brunstroms boys is gonna pull you for having your visor open..