throttle problem after drop

wilko20

Yesterday morning when getting off my bike at work it sliped out from under me and i droped it for the first time luckly i managed to genterly lower it down avoiding any real damage apart from a small scatch on the righthand indicator and the bar end. After rerighting it all seemed fine however once i got it home and was parking it up i found that with the handle bars all the way round to the right i bliped the throttle and the revs shot up to 5k and just stayed there evan once i had shut the throttle.this dose not realy effect the rideing the bike much as i never turn the handle bars fully and les i am parking or turning at slow speedin which case it is just going to mean some careful clutch control. I have never noticed this before so dont think this is normal i have looked at the throttle cable and it seems fine i gave it a bit of a wiggle for good measure any way but it dose not seem to have any affect!! so dose any one have any idear what the problem could be or is this normal and i have never noticed this before??

The bike is a Honda CBR 125R 05 plate if that makes any differance???