Ace Cafe

Guest suki

I sort of live that way!

I'm in Fareham, near to Portsmouth.

Ace Cafe would be a weekend run for me, but will be up for it during summer!!

Just let me know when you'll be there and I'll buy you a coffee!!

• 1 month later...
do any members live near the ace cafe, asi amnot far fromn there and visit regulary onbike and in the car lol

Hi,im not far from the Ace..we should arrange to meet for a cuppa.. :D

Guest Nickki

Me too - we should make it a meet one weekend - take over a travel lodge :D

Me too - we should make it a meet one weekend - take over a travel lodge :D

Good idea.. 8)

I thought you went to bed?? :)

• 2 months later...

Me Me Me

I work nr Watford during the week so any weekday night is good for me to get a run out. I am heading up there this thur (19 Jul) for the night with some mates from work, will also be there for suzuki sun with all the peeps from the gixer site I belong to!

Suzuki Sun is 29 Jul mate. I will be around all weekend that weekend and I am around most weeks days to ( doh I already said that :D )

I've never been to the Ace so would like to go. Its a good weekend run for me from Southampton.

I'm busy for the next few weekends, but i hear from Dawnie1968 that they're having a big ride out to Brighton from the Ace in September. Clearly its probably not worth me riding to the Ace just to come back back most of the way. Probably better to try to join the run somewhere closer to home. Brighton is about 60miles from me.

Its part of the Ace Cafe (now annual) Renunion. 7-9 Sept.

There's a big bike meet up there on the Friday night, with live bands etc. The Brighton run is on the Sunday morning, but it means being at the Ace by 10am, which means an early start for some of us. Alternatively, just turn up in Brighton!

At the moment, we're discussing it at home. I'm hoping we'll both go if we can sort the kids out...... :roll: :wink:

From the Ace-Cafe-london.com website:

"The Brighton Burn Up & Ride With The Rockers, has been an integral part of Ace Cafe Reunions since 1996, and is a free, grand day out at the seaside on Brighton's famous seafront road, Madeira Drive. With trade and club stands, displays, stunt shows, live music and special guests, it's an experience not to be missed!"

Its part of the Ace Cafe (now annual) Renunion. 7-9 Sept.

There's a big bike meet up there on the Friday night, with live bands etc. The Brighton run is on the Sunday morning, but it means being at the Ace by 10am, which means an early start for some of us. Alternatively, just turn up in Brighton!

At the moment, we're discussing it at home. I'm hoping we'll both go if we can sort the kids out...... :roll: :wink:

From the Ace-Cafe-london.com website:

"The Brighton Burn Up & Ride With The Rockers, has been an integral part of Ace Cafe Reunions since 1996, and is a free, grand day out at the seaside on Brighton's famous seafront road, Madeira Drive. With trade and club stands, displays, stunt shows, live music and special guests, it's an experience not to be missed!"

We've just this week been told about this by our work's mini-bus driver. Its about the only time he gets out properly on his bike. My fella is thinking of taking us down as very highly recommended. 8)