need help on MOD2 standard bike!

Guest Matt Parin

got it this thursday (2/9/10)

need as many helpful hints and tips as possible do not please please please say the words training.

i respect that doing some training would sereously help but to be perfectly honest ive been riding for just less than two years a on my 125 so im confident in my riding. just need to know what the examiner behind me is mainly looking at!

cheers ta!

I did the same thing as you, no lessons and found the test simple to be fair. I have been driving for years tho so that helped and riding for 2 yrs. The examiner is lookong for safety on the road, positioning and observations. As well as following the law. He followed behind me and tried to get up on the inside of me at turnings to see if i noticed etc. But mostly it was a nice 45min ride around with directions like a sat nav.

I was flippin Nervous tho wont deny that

got it this thursday (2/9/10)

need as many helpful hints and tips as possible do not please please please say the words training.

i respect that doing some training would sereously help but to be perfectly honest ive been riding for just less than two years a on my 125 so im confident in my riding. just need to know what the examiner behind me is mainly looking at!

cheers ta!

Biggest Tip Do not worry about doing silly little mistakes,Just avoid makeing the Stupid BIG one Me and alot of others have Done under pressure of the test :shock:

And My examiner told me NOT to have lessons as it may Ruin my riding Style So lessons are not the Be all and end all.

cheers everyone!

only thing is the lifesaver that confuses me and quite at what point they want you to do it.

some of the info ive got is like lifesaver when you stop, start, turn, or breathe ha

best tips and advice you can get is reading through the mod 2 experiences thread.

lifesavers should be done whenever you change direction (lane change, turning right or left, and pulling away from traffic lights).

don't forget to cancel your indicators.

don't be too hesitant

keep a safe distance from the vehicle in front

good luck!