What do i do now i've done my CBT?

Guest cakonopka

Hi Guys

Just need a little help. I have done my CBT about 2 months ago. I did it on a moped as i couldn't get the hang of the clutch. I've now had a 125 Geared bike for about a month and a half. Getting quite used to it now. I'm 23 years old.

What do i do now i want to take my test. I see lots of peopel talking about DAS but i have already done my CBT.

Can i use my 125cc bike and do my test so i can evenchly go up to a bigger bike when i want to, cause i wont be able to afford one for a while? Or do i have to do my test on a big bike to be able to ride one in the future?

I think i may just be over confusing the situation, lol.

Thanks

Chris

That does sound tempting, is there a lot of difference between a bigger bike, I mean I know there's the power but i hear a lot of people saying there easier. I find my self on my 125cc changing gear loads, 3 times just to get to 30mph, lol.

It just seems to me quite a big step to go from like a 125cc to something like a 500cc.

Chris

U might aswell do it on a bigger bike that way if you get bored with the 125 you can upgrade to whatever you like. Have a go on the big bike, youll never know till you try and the tests are the same so you got nothing to loose.

Try it on a 500 and youll see and feel the difference and youll love it!

All the best with whatever u choose.

Alan

hi there

Its a great feeling going from a 125 to a 500. Its a bit scary the first 5 mins as most of them have a different riding position. But after that you'll probablyz feel more confident on the 500. I started me tests a few months back, done a couple of tests on a 125 then went to a 500 and felt more confident on that than the 125.