Stone chip cuts/tears in Leather, how to fix?

I had some grit fly at me at speed on the motorway last night that has cut the leather and left little tears cuts whatever or however you would call them. Is there away to repair them, maybe a suggestion would be to superglue the leather so it does not tear or other?

Idea's welcomed

BB

Not being funny BB, but if they`re going to rip through grit being flung at them, I`m not sure how they would stand up in a spill. Check your PM

I will take a photo or two later, they are Kangaroo leather so soft but hardy.. The cuts are minor but I'm thinking of just adding a dab of glue over the top to ensure they can't become problematic..

BB

• 2 weeks later...

Just found something called 'Tear Mender' in the Kleeneze catalogue (I'm only a distributor ffs! :oops: ) - says it repairs fabric & leather in 3 mins and that it's permanent and will not wash out, suitable for indoor/outdoor use. £9.00 for a 60ml bottle & you only need a small dab of it apparently.

Can't buy online I'm afraid but if you go to the Kleeneze website you can ask for an agent to bring you a catalogue. Not much use me getting it for you cos it'd cost too much to post! :roll: