Estoril (spoilers)

techno

Well thouroughly enjoyed todays racing, have to say Marc Marquez deserves the 125 championship after winning the restart from the back all be it 17th lol

Imo there was only gonna be 1 winner in moto gp and he won, and yes hindsight is a wonderful thing but i tipped him on fb...5 times on the trot i believe in 2 classes he owns that track now most points in an 800 season is on the cards, however the battle for 3rd was epic unlucky simoncelli!!

But shout of the day has to goto Kenan Sofolugo (however its spelt) first time on that bike and bashing the handlebars battleing for 3rd after leading half the race by a mile and just getting done for 3rd by 2 riders one being an ever improving Redding from 25th? with no dry set up time....couldnt believe what I was seeing they better watch out next season think I heard he was doing that class next year.

Then the mad race for 3rd as spalding said best race of the year!

Fantastic days racing in dodgy conditions!!