WSB At Donnington

Guest Anonymous

Just wondering if anyone was at Donny last weekend.

If not you missed a very good day.

F cold getting there, but was well worth it to see JT win the first race, shame the bike failed in the second.

We were watching from Redgate where it all happened, and I can tell you he was not amused.

Great seeing a GB rider really beating up the rest.

was there all day on the 'in field', selling raffle tickets for 'Riders for Health'. watched both WSB & the WSS Races from the in field over looking the old hairpin & then rest of the action on the big screen...

bloody wind was chilly in the morning but no rain, thank god!

was gutted for JT in 2nd race but at least he didn't bugger up his knackers & lose part of his finger like Bayliss! :shock:

Ti

I was their, new camera in hand and got some cracking pics :D

Was gutted when JT's bike failed in the second race - even more so cos it cost me my top place in the fantasy league! :evil:

I was their, new camera in hand and got some cracking pics :D

Was gutted when JT's bike failed in the second race - even more so cos it cost me my top place in the fantasy league! :evil:

and cost me too :wink:

MCN Fantasy Road Race...

Are any of you guys in a 'private league'???

If not, you're more than welcome to join the 'MCN Forum Fantasy League' which i'm the Manager of...

At the moment, we're just shy of 100 Teams & have around 60 Managers playing. I'm hoping to weddle some small prizes out of MCN this year too...

Let us know if your interested...

Ti

No mate - we are in the MyRoadrace.com leagues for the fuel rooms and superbike forums.

Bit late for us to join now isn't it?

Yes & No...

The 1st Game Month in the MCN Fantasy Road Race League ends after the BSB @ Brands on Monday...

There are still 9 full Game Months left & some very good prizes up fro grabs for the best manager each month...

Tis only a £5 (or pint + fish & chips!)...

So, possibly still worth coming on board...

The field isn't too far away (mainly thanks to TB & JT upsetting the form book at the wkd) & i think best teams are bubbling around the 300 point mark.

Points start being earned with qualification (top 5) & then there will be a maximum of 90 points up for grabs over both races...

Remember, if you joined now, you could buy crap WSB & MotoGP & have a cracking BSB squad for both races! :lol:

1st Transfer Window opens after BSB rnd...

Ti