MacMillan Nurse fundraiser

Milligan

Hi all.

I'm organising a fundraising rideout in aid of MacMillan Nurses on Sunday April 10th.

It will be from the new CO OP carpark in Howden, East Yorkshire, to Newton upon Rawcliffe nr Pickering in North Yorks.

When the route is finalised you will be able to find full details at http://www.howden-live.com.

If you pm me with your e-mail address I can send you an electronic coy of a sponsor form and a poster if you would like one to put up somewhere.

Serious consideration is being given to another ride for the same cause on the same day but setting off from Hunmanby nr Filey to Newton, so if anyone from that neck of the woods is up for something please let me know.

My motivation for doing this is that an old mate of mine, Simon Duffy, who was the landlord of the White Swan at Newton Upon Rawcliffe, died just before Christmas and was enabled to do so at home with his family by MacMillan Nurses. We are from Hunmanby hence the possibility of a second ride on the day.

Please support this, I would really appreciate it.

PS Vicki has ok'd this thread here.

• 2 weeks later...

A good cause and I'd like to attend but working.

Will try and swap a shift but not hopeful.

EDIT: miss read the dates, rota hasn't been done for that week yet, will request it off and see what happens

• 3 weeks later...