honda pantheon fes

Guest annie1987

hi i have a honda pantheon fes 125cc it was all running fine then the engine would'nt turn off it had water and temp was high there has been this problem with over heating before but it was fixed. the engine eventually went off or died i dont know?? dose any one know wat the problem could be. Thanx

Does it at least trying to start/turning or there is no response at all when you press the starter button? What was the reason for overheating? Was it fixed by professional? When was the last service done? We need a few more details :wink:

didn't want to start again in case it wont turn off again. yes it was fixed in a garage last time. and i don't have a clue as to why it over heated it had water/oil and had not noticed any leaking. it just kept on revving even when i took the keys out then after 5 mins it stopped. the water is now empty

Does the bike have safety cut-off switch? (big red switch on rh switchgear) Sorry, I can't help you much. All I can suggest is faulty ignition?? But I'm sure someone with more knowledge will pop in soon :thumb:

hello and welcome to TMBF :D

please say hello in the newbies section

if you're sticking around.

and please put your location in your profile :lol:

The only reason I can think of for it to keep running

with the ignition off is if it's got diesel instead

of petrol in it!!! I hope that's not what's wrong!

We need more info! :lol:

if the ign isnt cutting the spark to the coil it will keep running as most of the scooter type bikes can have the ign disconnected and still run.but could also be getting so hot it is running on pre ignition where top of piston is so hot it is causing the petrol in ignite and hence will keep running for as long as it wants to

if the ign isnt cutting the spark to the coil it will keep running as most of the scooter type bikes can have the ign disconnected and still run.but could also be getting so hot it is running on pre ignition where top of piston is so hot it is causing the petrol in ignite and hence will keep running for as long as it wants to

So will it be ok to start it again as long as it don't get to hot