Anyone done mod 2 in Enfield?

Anyone done their mod 2 in Enfield?

Bit nervous as mine is at 8:15 so I will be hitting rush hour :0(

Any advice would be good.

Stu

Im thinking of doing mine there. Do let us know how it is!

• 2 weeks later...

Yep - did mine there last November. It's not bad, in fact the mix of traffic is good to get you used to real life.

The traffic can get busy and static - just remember to make progress and filter where it's safe to do so. Make sure you do all your observations. Make sure you know your road positions, there's one route they can take you where you need to ensure you take up the middle of the lane when turning right etc....

The "ride to..." bit took me out towards Cheshunt, they gave plenty of time to let you know where to go. In fact I found that easier than the normal "turn left at the next junction" instruction - I went the wrong way a couple of times as I didn't hear over the radio. They didn't seem to mind - more interested that i went the wrong way safely than anything else.

Good luck - Ride safely and enjoy it.

Cheers for the feedback. Did mine yesterday and passed :0)

It is not a bad area at all. I can't imagine many areas being much easier unless you are in the sticks.

I had my test at 08:15 which hit rush hour but it was not mental. I was advised that i could filter but chose not to as didn't want to take risks if i didn't have to.

There are some road works, one way streets, dual carrige ways, quite large round abouts, well build up areas etc so a good place to make sure you can ride in a fairly busy town environment.

I would definately not advise anyone to take a test elsewhere based on my experiance.

Stu