Easter Weekend

Ok peeps, looks like lady luck is going to smile on us with regard to the weather. Anyone want to meet up for a bimble around the cambridgeshire roads and possibly do a lunch in a nice pub. ???? I can do any day, Fri. Sat, Sun or the Monday but Monday would be my preference.

Stick your name below and then we can work out a day, route and time to meet.

Bring it on. :thumb:

1) nman1 (aka Neil)

I'm driving up to Glasgow (in a van :( ) this weekend and next to get all my stuff. Eager to meet the local bikers though so please do keep me in the loop for future meets.

Hope you guys have a great ride and make the most of this beautiful weather.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'll be about for some bimbling. Any day would be ok, again, monday may be best.

I'll keep an eye out for details, give us a text if it gets to the weekend and nothing decided!

Shetland Pony :? :?: :scratch: more like "canary" in those leathers :lol:

I`ll get something sorted and if not finalised by Thursday evening, I`ll text you the details or you can get in touch with Darren to ride over or we come to you...whatever is decided.

2) Aaron (aka the Shetland pony)

Is that what the ladies call you?! :cheers:

I'm hung like a Shetland pony. So if the girls think that's like a horse then that's good. If they don't then I would assume pony is still respectable. But it has a failsafe because should anyone get to test it out because the horseness made it sound like a good idea then they can't reasonably accuse me of lying because I did, in fact, state 'pony'.

It's genius.

Ile be up for this one. any day is fine with me . be good to meet some new faces "mhomami" ime in stretham just on A10 from cambridge if you fancy riding to the marina on a tues eve or we will see u there. blue 1000 fazer.

Edited by Roadrunner

Sorry Jayne, it`s a no for me on Saturday afternoon.

Monday is best for me. We need to make a decision where to meet and at what time today (if possible) before 4.00pm as you know I do not have the computer thingy at home. If we can`t then I`ll text a messsage before Monday. My mobile and home number are in the "contacts" thread. You can leave a message on the answer phone too.

Hope we can make this a reasonably big get together as the weather looks great.

Hi guys, Had a chat with Neil and everyone who is interested in riding out on Monday will be leaving Neils at 10.30 Postcode is PE28 4TQ for those who don't know where he lives.

Then will be heading towards Stretham, arriving around 11am. Meeting at the Murco petrol station on the A10.

Then heading over towards Bury St Edmunds to meet up with Aaron around 11.40.

I will lead to Bury and will arrange meeting place with Aaron, leave it with me!

Hope thats ok with everyone.

Any problems pm me.

Hi guys, Had a chat with Neil and everyone who is interested in riding out on Monday will be leaving Neils at 10.30 Postcode is PE28 4TQ for those who don't know where he lives.

Then will be heading towards Stretham, arriving around 11am. Meeting at the Murco petrol station on the A10.

Then heading over towards Bury St Edmunds to meet up with Aaron around 11.40.

I will lead to Bury and will arrange meeting place with Aaron, leave it with me!

Hope thats ok with everyone.

Any problems pm me.

Cool.

Just to get a feel for what people coming from further afield are up for....

How does around 44 miles, each way, from Bury sound? I don't want to take people further than they'd like if they have to ride from and back to huntingdon or somewhere.

Hello folks.

Sorry for the late reply roadrunner. Having a hectic week and its not over yet.

Would be great to join up with you and head over to a Tuesday meet. Let me get my bike swapped first though. Darned thing terrifies me. Can't even change lanes without feeling a wobble going over the separator studs. I think my height is upsetting the center of gravity on the bloody thing. God I miss my zx7

See what it`s like next tuesday mate and give Darren (Roadrunner) a PM or let me know if your coming along.

I see you`ll be coming from Cambridge, might be worth just zipping along the A14 to St.Ives and coming of there to Hartford. Google "Hartford marina" for better location details.

Cheers Neil. Will definitely be in touch. The guy I was going to swap the bike with has pulled out bc he did a hpi check on the bike and found the clocks been tampered with. This bikes turning into a bloody nightmare. Will likely be off the road till I can do a px for a descent bike off showroom. Looking at gfx650f x8 going for 4k but still early days. Need to be patient else will just lose more cash.

Will be in touch once things are sorted.