Basic motorcycle maintenance courses!

strongy3362

I'm thinking about doing a night school once a week on basic motorcycle maintenance has anybody done one of these are they worth doing as I'm not very mechanically minded and if something was to go wrong with my bike then I will have a rough idea how it can be fixed

Many thanks

I'm looking at a couple up here. Been working on my car for years but still feel a bit out of my depth on the bike. Would rather go n get the basics shown to me than try it myself n cock it up lol

I'm looking at a couple up here. Been working on my car for years but still feel a bit out of my depth on the bike. Would rather go n get the basics shown to me than try it myself n cock it up lol

:scratch:

ive been working on both for years and must say bikes are more simpler then cars get stuck in and save your money :?

I'm thinking about doing a night school once a week on basic motorcycle maintenance has anybody done one of these are they worth doing as I'm not very mechanically minded and if something was to go wrong with my bike then I will have a rough idea how it can be fixed

Many thanks

if you have no idea then its a good way to learn or get others to help you and buy a haynes manual too and study that about your bike also look on the internet look for anything to do with your bike model it will give you some idea how it works and common problems and the symptoms too so gives you a head start if you do have problems in the future :)